‘Off The Scale’ Parenting Advice
Welcome to Dadometer
Hi. I’m Graham, a father of two young kids. Having kids is the best job in the world (usually) but we know it can be exhausting and testing at times.
My aim with this site is to share with you some of the advice and tips I’ve learnt in the last few years, including how to resolve some of the problems and situations we can all find ourselves in.
Please feel free to explore this site and get in touch if you have any questions.
GUIDES AND RESOURCES
Not sure where to look? Here are some of the most popular guides and articles
- 5 Types Of Car Seats (Ultimate Guide)
- 5 Types Of Baby Carriers
- 6 Types of Cribs (A Complete Guide)
- 6 Types Of High Chairs (A Complete Buyers Guide)
- 11 Things Babies Hate (And What You Can Do About It)
- 5 Types Of Baby Diapers (A Complete Guide)
- Types Of Baby Clothes (Why Is It So Confusing?)
- What Are Toddler Clothing Sizes?
- Baby Clothes Sizes Explained (A Complete Guide)